LSCache for Magento 1
The LiteMage page cache extension for Magento 1 and LiteSpeed Web Server deliver a better customer experience. Give your Magento store noticeable performance improvements with LiteMage!
Why Use LiteMage
LiteMage is your go-to performance solution for steady everyday loads and major traffic spikes alike.
With its highly-customizable tag-based cache-management system, LiteMage ensures your store’s pages are always served fast and fresh.
- Edge Side Includes (ESI) engine for hole punching.
- Configurable punched holes mapped to blocks defined in the Magento page layout.
- Main page and public blocks are cached once and served to all users. Private blocks are cached per-user and served only to that user.
- Retrieve multiple blocks per request, minimizing the overhead of building multi-block pages.
- Support for Last Viewed Product (this can be turned off for even faster speeds), Product Comparison, Stock Tracking and other features requiring communication with the Magento backend.
- Support for layered navigation, category filtering, product toolbar options (view as, sort by and show per page) functionality.
- Support for multi-store, multi-currency, and multi-user groups.
- Support for extensions using AJAX based cart.
- Built-in crawler to keep the cache warm.
Come and See Our Solution for Magento 2
How Does LiteMage Cache Compare to Other Page Caching Solutions?
LiteMage Cache Doc
All you need to know about installing, configuring, customizing, and troubleshooting LiteMage Cache for Magento 2.