LSCache for Magento
LiteMage is a Magento 2 extension that communicates with your installation of LiteSpeed Web Server and its built-in page cache to accelerate your Magento 2 store and keep your customers coming back. Our extension for Magento 1 is available as well.
Integrated directly into LiteSpeed Web Server, LiteMage shortens your server stack and eliminates overhead.
Combine superior Magento 2 performance and painless setup with LiteMage!
Still On Magento 1? We Have You Covered.
- Configurable punched holes mapped to blocks defined in the Magento page layout.
- Main page and public blocks are cached once and served to all users. Private blocks are cached per-user and served only to that user.
- Retrieve multiple blocks per request, minimizing the overhead of building multi-block pages.
- Support for Last Viewed Product (this can be turned off for even faster speeds), Product Comparison, Stock Tracking and other features requiring communication with the Magento backend.
- Support for layered navigation, category filtering, product toolbar options (view as, sort by and show per page) functionality.
Docker users will love LiteSpeed’s Magento 2 + LiteMage Docker container. Easily set up a high performance Magento instance with LiteMage Cache and HTTP/3 support, powered by LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server. With Docker and LiteSpeed, you get a portable and efficient Magento environment.
Advantages Over Varnish
LiteMage’s simple stack supports HTTPS, HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 right out of the box, eliminating the need for a separate front proxy. Simplify your stack and achieve greater performance gains than with Magento 2’s built-in Page Cache or Varnish!
While Varnish requires a direct socket connection for flush, LiteMage communicates directly via the same response header, eliminating overhead and providing a no-cost solution.
Our LiteMage delivers all of these benefits and easy setup to boot!
Easy-to-Enable Cache Application
Powerful cache-management tools unique to LiteSpeed LiteMage was built from the ground up to accelerate your Magento 2.x store. LiteMage communicates with your copy of LiteSpeed Web Server and it’s built-in page cache to deliver superior performance. Our new design uses browser cache to store private data.